Farid Tolou Parsa
posted on March 07, 2018 15:12
Miras - e Iran zamin: Specialized Journal of Intangible Cultural Heritage In West and Central Asia
The Regional Research Center for Safeguarding Intangible Cultural Heritage in West and Central Asia Under the Auspices of UNESCO (Category II), also known by shorter name Tehran ICH Centre is going to promote the Convention for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage (2003 Convention) and its implementation in its geographical domain. Therefore, due to the objectives of the centre, we are planning to establish ICH journal in order to promote and implement the 2003 Convention; strengthen cooperation in the region; and coordinate scientific and technical studies aimed at developing, managing and evaluating of intangible cultural heritage present in the region.
Terms and conditions:
- The subject of the articles should exclusively be intangible cultural heritage in geographical domain of the centre, West and Central Asia,: Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Georgia, Turkey, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, Jordan, Oman, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Yemen.
- Take note that, the whole article should be maximum of 15 pages, in Microsoft Word format, with numbered pages, and it also should be sent to us via email address: email@example.com
- The article must include information such as: Title; The name of the author or translator; Telephone number; and Email address.
- The abstracts must be in Persian and or English, no more than 300 words, with at least 5 key words.
- Translated articles need to provide the complete specification of the author, and information related to the original text of article coupled with the original text.
- Submitted articles should not have been published in another journal, and or simultaneously should not be sent to another journal.
- Each author is responsible for the content of his/her article.
- Regarding the function of the journal’s scientific council, they are free to accept, edit, and amend the articles.
- Received articles will not return to the authors.
- The secretariat gives priority to the articles which were written by the authors rather than translated ones.
- The arrangement of photos in the article should be done by the author or translator.
- The words must be transcribed according to the attached phonetic transcription table.(dialects should be transcribed based on the attached IPA table - Find it at buttom of the page).
* A brief explanation about intangible cultural heritage provided at the bottom of this page.
For any further inquiries and information please do not hesitate to contact us via
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org