Action Plan of Tehran ICH Centre for 2015 was adopted in our Second Ordinary Governing Council Meeting, which was held from 4-6 May 2015 in Tehran-Iran.
- Holding regular capacity-building workshops on Intangible Cultural Heritage in Iran, Iraq and Turkmenistan;
- Updating the website of Tehran ICH Centre;
- Organizing International Expert Meeting on Safeguarding West and Central Asian Intangible Cultural Heritage
- Publication of Tehran ICH Centre’s specialized quarterly : ICH Inquirer ;Journal of West and Central Asian Intangible Cultural Heritage Studies;
- Holding photo exhibitions on the ICH over the Region;
- Active collaboration with the other Category 2 Centres, worldwide;
- Organizing events on the occasion of International days and weeks;
- Holding regular capacity buildings workshops on Intangible Cultural Heritage for NGOs and local communities;
- Participating in the National, Regional and International meetings on Intangible Cultural Heritage.